Air Duct Cleaning
AIR DUCT CLEANING IN JACKSONVILLE, FLORIDA
Clean Air Ducts = Healthier Air
In Jacksonville – as well as all of North Florida – having clean air ducts is more important than most homeowners might realize. Ducts are responsible for ensuring that the air you and your family are breathing in your home is both clean and energy efficient. This means if those ducts are not being cleaned properly and/or frequently enough, the humidity of North Florida can cause a buildup of mold, which can ultimately lead to health problems, energy leaks, and many unwanted damages to your home’s heating and cooling systems.
When moisture is present in your home’s air duct system, the potential for mold growth and subsequent spore release is increased tenfold. Not to mention this mold is often single-handedly responsible for increased allergic reactions and other destructive health symptoms and conditions. That is exactly why ChillTech takes such pride in providing professional air duct cleaning services that keep you and your home both happy and healthy. When we clean your air ducts, we provide you with a comprehensive service, including contaminated system diagnosis to individual cleaning of each and every component of your system. This ensures that we remove every last bit of moisture from your system.
Need Even More Convincing?
If the health of those living in your home wasn’t enough to convince you that you need your air ducts cleaned, you may want to consider if any of these circumstances apply to you:
- Anyone living in your household experiences allergic reactions or respiratory conditions due to indoor air pollutants (Very young children and the elderly are especially susceptible to this).
- You have pets that constantly shed dander and hair in your home.
- Your HVAC system has been damaged in any way in the last year.
- Your home or HVAC system has experienced water damage.
- You’ve recently remodeled or renovated your home.
Our Air Duct Cleaning service includes are thorough cleaning of the following HVAC system components:
- Supply Ducts And Registers
- Air Ducts, Register and Return Air Ducts, and Registers
- Heat Exchangers
- Heating Coils
- Cooling Coils
- Drip Pans
- Fan Motors
- Motor Housing
We’ll also check your air handling unit to ensure that it has been properly installed and maintained throughout the years, as well as to check that it is operating at peak performance. This allows us to further guarantee that the above-listed components are free of contamination.
What YOU can do to keep YOUR air ducts clean:
While a thorough air duct cleaning service from ChillTech may help you keep your air ducts functioning well throughout the year, we also offer a few tips for helping your air ducts stay clean in-between services.
- Make sure you are using the correct air filters for your home’s HVAC system.
- Change your air filters regularly.
- Schedule regular inspections of your ducts (every 1-2 years).
Complete self-evaluations of the visual cleanliness of your air ducts by shining a flashlight inside your ducts. However, if you are able to see debris, dirt, or dust, it’s time to have your ducts cleaned by a licensed, insured HVAC professional. Call ChillTech in Jacksonville today for exceptional duct cleaning!